NEW Transaction Facilitator Service
Does a relative, neighbor, or someone else you know want to buy your house?
Did you connect with someone over social media or through friends and now they want to buy your house?
Have you found the perfect house and the owner wants to sell it to you, but never listed their home?
Do you want to sell your house automatically without listing your home?
Interested? Continue reading for more details!
Buyer and Seller have found each other:
Sometimes there are situations where the parties in a real estate transaction know each other or somehow find each other prior to the home’s listing for sale. In these special situations, the Transaction Facilitator will:
- Navigate the intricate details of a real estate transaction
- Mediate and ease tension between the parties
- Access and skillfully use contracts and other documents needed for a real estate transaction
- Guide both parties through the transaction fairly
- Connect both parties with other professionals needed in a real estate transaction
What is the cost?
- A non-refundable upfront fee of $250 from each party
- 1% of the purchase price to be paid at closing by the seller for homes sold for $150,000 or more
- $1500 to be paid at closing by the seller for homes sold for $149,999 or less
Several new companies known as iBuyers would like to buy your house with cash. You may have seen some of these companies advertised. You may wonder if this is a good idea for you or not. The Transaction Facilitator will:
- Represent only you as the seller
- Contact several iBuyer companies to see what they will offer you
- Guide you through the transaction
- Communicate with the iBuyer company for you
- Receive compensation from the iBuyer company at closing (no upfront fee from you as the seller)
- Restrictions, minimums, and other fees may apply